Check out these resources designed just for PROs
With a Sherwin-Williams PRO+ account and the S-W PRO+ App, customers get full access to Sherwin-Williams PRO+ Savings, 0% interest credit, and ongoing support from representatives both online and in-store.
And you now have even easier access to a toolbox of business resources that can further maximize productivity and profitability. Your PRO+ online account and the free app provide a seamless gateway to the multiple business-building tools that Sherwin-Williams provides its PRO+ customers. These include:
Professional Bidding Made Easy. The Project Bids tool available in the S-W PRO+ App helps PROs deliver an easy-to-read, professional bid that captures job details and project information, all on-site, right from a mobile device. Bids can be easily sent anywhere, any time. And you can save time by using past bids as a template — simply duplicate a previous bid and edit the details to fit the new project, bringing you one step closer to winning the business. The tool features a price calculator that is customizable to fit with a contractor’s pricing methods based on hours or flat rates. Bids produced by the tool can be customized with your logo, and information about products from the Sherwin-Williams catalog can be shared directly with customers. The tool is available in Spanish, but can send bids to customers in English.
“The bids are easy to read for clients,” says contractor Rob Judy, who runs Rob’s Painting Service in Ann Arbor, Mich. “They like to be able to see what you’re going to do, and the products and the pricing are all right there.
“And the bid is laid out well. Overall, it represents me well. It’s a good look.”
- Color Toolkit. After a bid is complete, help your customer decide on color with support from the new Color Toolkit. Share the most popular color palettes, order free color chips or recommend your customers schedule a free color consultation to help ease their color selection journey.
- Easy Online Ordering. Your PRO+ account offers 24/7 online access to your pricing, purchase history, and other tools to help you run your business. You can order anytime, anywhere from the website or mobile app.
“Product ordering, checking your pricing, viewing products and colors used on past projects—everything you need to manage and grow your business is available 24/7,” says Jeff Winter, vice president of residential marketing at Sherwin-Williams. “We’ve made it as easy as possible for our PRO customers to do what needs to be done, when the need arises.”
- Free Delivery. Sherwin-Williams knows that some of your workdays would go much smoother if all the resources you need were at the jobsite. That’s why Sherwin-Williams offers free on-site delivery of paint and supplies to customers.
- Training Resources. Expand the range of your team’s capabilities or make sure your own skills are up to speed with Sherwin-Williams Paint Pro Training, which can improve your efficiency and profitability by growing the skill sets of you and your team.
The courses are video-based, free, and cover a variety of subjects, such as proper surface preparation, paint selection, brush-and-roller basics, and ladder safety.
“Whether it’s a reminder for a veteran crew or entry-level training for a rookie, our PRO customers have found that Paint Pro Training is an important tool in developing the capabilities of their teams, which in turn leads to the ability to do more work, more efficiently” says Winter.
- Customizable Marketing Materials. Looking to drive sales and better promote your services? The easy-to-use Customizable Marketing Materials tool, which allows you to personalize leave-behind marketing materials with a logo and contact information, figures to be a valuable resource. The tool allows you to capture job proposal details as well as product features and benefits, leading to more impactful communications with customers and prospects.
“Everybody does business a little differently,” says Michael Hussey, a Sherwin-Williams Senior Product Manager who has long been involved in the development of Customizable Marketing Materials. “So we’re doing what we can to make it easy-to-use, and from a basic template and framework, use it exactly how you want. In addition to providing an opportunity to personalize your marketing materials with a logo and contact information, Customizable Marketing Materials gives you a general template that can be customized to how you work, how you sell your projects and how you track business, long-term.
“The feedback from PROs has been very positive.”
To learn more about the business-building tools available from Sherwin-Williams and to unlock the PRO advantage, visit swproplus.com.