Here’s a new color solution for your residential painting customers.
Now, you can differentiate your business by offering your customers a complimentary, 30-minute consultation with a color expert via text, email, phone or video chat. Sherwin-Williams helps homeowners choose color, so you can get to work.
Three easy steps to get your customers started
- Send our Virtual Color Consulting sell sheet to your residential customer.
- The homeowner then visits swcolorconsult.com to request a consultation.
- A Sherwin-Williams color expert will reach out to schedule a consultation.
The color consultant will contact the customer by email within two to three business days to schedule the consultation.
Consultations are first come, first served, so as soon as you start a new job, be sure to share this opportunity with your customer.
What can customers expect?
In addition to ordering 2×3 inch color chips online to be sent directly to your customer’s home, they will receive:
- Expert color advice and product support
- A digital color palette created using the ColorSnap® Visualizer app
- Color recommendations listed by space and room
Consults are limited to two interior rooms or one exterior.
Call your Sherwin-Williams sales rep or local store for more information. For program details, visit swcolorconsult.com.
This article was originally published in the Summer 2020 issue of PPC magazine. Read more color-related stories in the PPC Digital Edition or check out more color resources at the Sherwin-Williams contractor website.