Worried about the weather? With Resilience® Exterior Acrylic Latex, the threat of rain or dew will not slow down or delay your job because it is specially formulated with breakthrough MoistureGuard™ Technology.
That means it resists moisture quicker than standard exterior latex coatings. Exteriors newly painted with Resilience develop resistance to moisture in as little as one hour, rather than the four-hour minimum most coatings require. So you can paint later in the day with confidence and less concern about dew or impending rain.
Late season work and VinylSafe colors
Resilience can be applied in temperatures as low as 35°F so you can work later in the season too. Plus, it can be tinted in VinylSafe Paint Colors, formulated to resist warping or buckling when applied to a sound, stable vinyl substrate. This also gives you the freedom to choose from 100 color options.
With outstanding hide, coverage, durability and dirt resistance, it’s perfect for residential and commercial exteriors on a wide array of substrates.
Resilience is available exclusively at Sherwin-Williams stores in flat, satin and gloss sheens.
Summary: the Resilience difference
- Formulated with MoistureGuard Technology for revolutionary moisture resistance
- Outstanding hide, coverage, durability and dirt resistance
- Flows and levels for a smooth, uniform finish
- Delivers quality performance in moist or dry climates
- Low temperature application down to 35°F
- Can be tinted in VinylSafe Paint Colors
- Available in flat, satin and gloss
This article was originally published in the fall 2019 issue of PPC. See a full rundown of today’s top exterior paints and coatings at the Sherwin-Williams contractor website.